Saturday, January 3, 2015

30 Day Clean Eating Challenge is HERE!!!

It would not be a new year if many did not set goals that they hope to accomplish. Most often, though, these goals are made with very little thought as to how these goals are going to be achieved. It's not surprising, then, why many fall off the wagon and never quite seem to know how to get back on. Having a clear plan in mind and how these goals will benefit you will help you not only to get started and make progress but also persevere even when you experience setbacks.

Weight loss goals are no different. Its not enough to just want to lose weight. Think of it, if you're at home and you want to go downtown or into the city, its not enough to just say you want to. You need to think about how you will get there. You may have a car or you may not. You may need to purchase a bus ticket or even walk. The bottom line is, you have to have a plan. 

I have set particular goals for myself this year. My goals include eating cleaner and increasing body strength and flexibility and leading an overall active lifestyle. So I've come up with a 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge to help me jump start these goals and well as help those of you who have been wanting to improve your eating habits and fitness. Click here to receive the workout guide! the  I received a lot of feedback from you wanting join me on this challenge. I hope it will help to achieve your goals and help to take the guess work out of how you're going to do it. I look forward to hearing from you about how this plan has worked for it or if it doesn't. This is not a one size fits all but I would love to hear from you areas that can be improved on. But you won't be able to do that if you don't give it a try. I will be there with you, posting my own progress, challenges and tips on my Facebook or Instagram page. Working on a goal with others to support you is always better than going it alone so come join the fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment