Monday, October 11, 2010

My First Blog!!!

Hey, everyone!! This is my first blog and I'm super excited. I have made attempts in the past to start of blog but for whatever reason, I just wasn't able to keep it up. This time, I'm sure it'll be different. I have lots of things I want say so you'll be reading about them here. Like I said, this blog will mainly be about beauty and makeup so I will be doing some makeup tutorials as well as reviewing various various products that I use and love. I'll also be putting up pictures soon so please be patient. They're coming soon!

Ok, so its only fair that i tell you a little about myself. I'm 21-years-old and I just finished university in May. I studied for a BSc. in Dietetics and Nutrition. I have mixed feeling about my degree because sometimes I wonder that I probably should've done something else. Don't get me wrong: I love nutrition and especially fitness but the market here in my country is so limited and there are very little opportunities here. I was even speaking to a nutritionist whom I volunteer for and I was telling her that I'd love to go into sports nutrition and she basically said there's no bread and butter for that here. Teams would probably ask you to give talks and such but nothing like a full-time job. So depressing cuz I have stuff I want to do with my life which all require money. But, anyways, moving on!! I'm trying to occupy myself with other pursuits and interests. That's part of the reason I started this blog because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup and I want to share with you guys some of the tips I've learned in terms of makeup application and skin care. I hope you guys enjoy my blogs and feel free to leave your comments. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment