Friday, September 14, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW

Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Conditioner

 
 

What It is:

Sulphate-free moisturizing conditioner for all hair types.

 

What It Does:

It hydrates and smoothes dry hair as well as softens and mends split ends, while making hair shine.

 

Key Ingredients:

Macadamia Oil         
This is a natural moisturizer and emollient – meaning it attracts and traps moisture from the
air. It also contains proteins and vitamin E which we all know is essential for healthy hair.


Bamboo & Sugar Cane Extracts:        
One compound found in bamboo extract is silica. Silica works along with sulfur to give hair a
healthy and youthful appearance. Both bamboo and sugar cane extracts are said to soften
and mend split ends.



How It Smells/Feels/Looks:         
This product has a lovely fruity smell. Its not overpowering but strong enough to leave your
hair smelling great for a few days. The product consistency isn’t thick but not too runny. My
one issue with the product is, ‘Why isn’t there more of this?!’ I love this product and I
absolutely that Organix carried this in a larger bottle. But, I guess when its that good, you
don’t need a whole lot.



Why I Like It:             
Unlike some conditioners I’ve used, this conditioner really coated my hair and my hair felt so
soft almost immediately.  Of course,  its especially important for anyone transitioning or
going natural to choose product that put back moisture as well as retain moisture.
Remember, the tighter your curl pattern, the drier the hair is. I’ve used conditioners where
not matter how much I applied, my hair felt heavy and weighed down but not soft.
I wouldn’t say it gave my GREAT slip but I did believe it was moisturizing my hair and there
was enough slippage to ensure I didn’t yank out all my hair while detangling.  My hair was
much easier to comb out as compared to when I used Motions CPR Leave-In Conditioner
(I’m never, ever buying that product again! I will explain in another product review). I left it in
my hair while I showered so it was in for around 10 minutes before I rinsed.  Even then my
hair felt soft and moisturized and it prepared my hair for my leave-in. So the short of it all,
yes, I like this product for my hair. I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it for all
types but especially chicas transitioning or natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment