Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cantu Shea Butter Curling Custard Review

Product Review:

Cantu Shea Butter Curling Custard

What is it?
This curling custard can be used to define your curls while adding moisture, shine and providing enough hold to last for your second and third day hairstyles. It's made from 100 percent pure Shea butter. It contains a host of oils such as coconut, argan, olive and avocado oils just to name a few. It is also free from natural hair "faux-pas" ingredients such as sulphates, parabens, mineral oil and silicone.










The Verdict:
This product did deliver on its promise for defined and moisturized hair. I have never had this much definition on a twist out style. And even though it was defined, my hair wasn't crunchy or stiff and really soft. The product also had a good scent which is a big thing for me because who doesn't like it when your hair smells good? There is one thing I didn't like about the product though. When I did apply it to my wet hair after my leave-in, the slip wasn't all that great. I think it's because this products has more of a gel-like texture rather than a creamy texture and I usually prefer creamy textured products. Despite this minor peeve, this product did do most of it said it would. Although I'm still testing out how long my curls will stay in place. Will keep you posted!



Be sure to check my review and style tutorial below!


No comments:

Post a Comment